Friday, July 22, 2016

Show me Your Ways O Lord

I sometimes sit and ponder how God views things.  I was very surprised when I was reading in the bible today this " Show me Your ways O Lord".   All of a sudden I felt like I could hear not audiable but something whispered to my heart.  Mary "Show me Your ways"   I thought wow, what a challenge, what did that mean, my ways! 

  I guess I never looked at that as being important until then.  What are my ways of thinking, acting, sharing, being.  I took a good look at that today and arrived at this conclusion.

 That my ways must be built on God's truths.  And by going my own way I have only wound up doing things harder, not smarter and losing out on some very precious moments of life.

Show me your Ways.  Something for us all to ponder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment