Monday, October 29, 2012

Hear O Lord

Here O Lord and answer me for I am in need. Guard my life, my soul, for I am devoted to You. You are my God and I trust in you. Have mercy on me Lord, for I pray to you only. Bring joy to my soul, health to my body, for to You I lift up my soul. Here and listen to my prayers.  In these days of my trouble I will pray to You. For I know you will answer me. There is none like you O Lord, nothing I seek more then You. I come, pray, and worship before You. For You are great and do maravelous deeds and miracle.  You alone are God. Teach me Your way: O Lord, let me walk in Your truth. Give me an undivided heart. Never let me be so distressed that I should forge Your name. Let me praise You with all my heart. For great is Your love toward me. Deliver me now from the depths of my trouble.  O Lord, You are a compassionate and gracious God. Abounding in love and faithfulness. Keep me always faithful to You no matter what may befall me. Turn to me, have mercy on me, grant me Your strength. Teach me to number my days a right so that I may gain a heart of wisdom. Give me a sign of Your goodness today please. O Lord, help me and comfort me for to Your I pray every day of my soul's life here on earth. I do believe I will have what I ask for according to your wisdom and by the promises of your word.  Amen.
Sincerely yours,

No comments:

Post a Comment